The following blog is written and edited by Rebekah Hancock, with the possibility of guest writers in the future, all of whom will be identified clearly as such. If you have any questions about the content on this blog, please contact me through the ‘contact me’ tab above, or through my email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trading Standards guidelines require I declare the following to make sure the users of this website, and the services offered, are fair and transparent.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and other forms of compensation. The primary form of income I receive from this blog is through affiliate marketing, which means I will receive a small commission if you purchase something through one of my affiliate links, at no cost to yourself.
- One of the affiliate programmes I use is Amazon, who requires I let you know that I ‘am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.co.uk and affiliated sites’.
- Despite this blog accepting forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and other forms of compensation. These may include, but is not limited to, affiliated links, sponsored posts, giveaways, collaborative posts, reviews, or paid inserts.
- With that said, the compensation I receive, which could be in the form of the product itself, services or cash, will never influence the content, topics or posts produced on this blog. The use of sponsored content, affiliate links, and advertising on my blog supports my ability to continue running my blog, from the day-to-day running costs to making sure I’m constantly improving my content.
- All opinions given on this blog belong to Rebekah Hancock or the guest writer who has written them. This blog does not contain any content which has the potential to present as a conflict of interest, however I retain the right to change my opinion or update my content at any time, without warning, to reflect said changes.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topic, or posts made on this blog. I understand that readers want to be told the truth in regards to products, so I will not make recommendations unless I have personally enjoyed it myself, or think others would benefit from the product. I will also provide my honest opinion and review of any product I may be given in the future in exchange for a review.
All sponsored content, affiliate links, advertisements, and paid inserts, will be identified as such within the post itself.